Seamless steel pipe (or we can name it as seamless steel tube) is a
kind of hollow section which is made without any peripheral joints
or weldings. It can be round, square, rectangular or any other
cross-section type. Seamless steel pipe is made of steel ingot or
solid capillary by hot-rolled or cold-rolled production technology.
Since seamless steel pipe is much lighter and more economical
compared with steel round bar, it is widely used in liquid
transportation, large steel structures, oil drilling fields, power
plant, automotive drive shafts, bicycle frames, scaffoldings in
construction, machinery, airports, shipbuilding etc.
1) Dimensions: 32-920mm, Thickness: 4-35mm Length: <=13m
2) Material: 10#, 20#, Q295, Q345, 45#, ST44/52, ASTMA53/106B, API
3) Standards: GB/T8162-2008, GB/T 8163-2008, GB/T3087-2008,
GB/T5310-2008, ASTM A106/A53, API 5L, API 5CT
4) Production technology: Hot-rolled, Cold drawn, or hot expanding
5) Testing: Eddy current/ Hydrostatic/Ultrasonic/ Intergranular
6) Packing: in bundles with steel strips or in bulk
7) Surface: oiled or anti-rust paintings as customer’s will
8) Ends: Plain or Bevel
9) Applications: Seamless steel pipes are widely used for water,
oil and gas transfer, ship-building, chemical fertilizer equipment
If you have any questions, pls contact us without hesitation.
I’m looking forward ur reply!